- Date: 2nd & 3rd July 2019
- Location: TWI Ltd, Granta Park, Cambridge
It is our pleasure to release the agenda for both days of the TWI Innovation Network (TWIIN) 2019 Annual Convention > Download Agenda
(Click to Download as a PDF)
Summary of Agenda:
Day 1 forms part of the NSIRC (National Structural Integrity Research Centre) Annual Conference (2 July), followed by a convivial dinner at TWI in the evening.
NSIRC Annual Conference: A showcase of the world-leading engineering research being produced by NSIRC PhD students, and includes keynote speakers from BAE Systems, Women’s Engineering Society and the Engineering Council.
Day 2 will present a packed programme including:
- Speakers from industry and academia as well as investors, trade and industry representatives from the UK and Europe
- Updates on the network's growth and transformation, going into a landscape of new developments and opportunities for technology acceleration and strategic innovation partnerships with industry, as well as dedicated activities with academia in wider Europe
- Informative presentations for businesses that are setting up in the UK and engaged in R&D
- Highlights from industrial members who are accelerators of the network, supported by an exhibition where industrial partners can have a display stand throughout the day (we would encourage you to exhibit over the full two-day NSIRC conference on both 2-3 July to make the most of this networking occasion).
- For companies that are interested in obtaining public funding to support their technology developments, there will be an opportunity to discuss project ideas 1-2-1 with members of the Technology Innovation Management team at TWI who specialise in securing public funded projects. These will be arranged on a first come, first served basis with an RSVP to schedule times
Join us for what is going to be an engaging, informative and insightful two day experience. Should you have any questions, please visit out Contact Us page.
TWIIN 2019 Annual Convention Registration